Wednesday 16 February 2011

Call yourself an artist?

I call myself an artist and a painter- oh really! For the last two weeks I have not so much as looked at my paints.... this afternoon I must take decisive action!


My excuse is - I have been busy with business, rather than painting I have:
-initiated and proofed a new edition of prints
-worked with a new photographer to get good images
- spent a week at a trade show
-started this blog
-booked several pieces of advertsing
-collaborated on a book cover with a publisher
-negotiated an Easter joint show with other artists
-booked flights to Paris to visit a gallery there
-personally delivered work to a new gallery
-booked couriers and packed work for another gallery
-re-hung my own gallery and spring cleaned it

not yet done the accounts.....

or walked the dog!
better get on with it then....

No comments:

Post a Comment