Thursday 7 June 2012

Jasmine perfume, orange and blue

Hello lovely people

today I have been having some fun.

It's so cold and rainy here in West Wales, I turned up the music (Buddha Bar); selected some favourite paints and inks - lime green, process magenta, golden yellow, prussian blue; process cyan; relaxed my shoulders, breathed in the Jasime perfume and began to randomly made marks.


 Two lovely girls - Lauren & Zoe - visited the studio with their parents, they finger painted on some 10 x 10 cm canvases, and scratched designs into them. These I then used to 'potato print' onto a 60 x 60cm canvas, followed by some loose drawing - randomly with pen and florescent marker - then colouring in - mostly with just fingers - sometimes with a credit card ...




Whilst I was doing this I closed my eyes to listen to the music and had the most incredible feeling and sensation of COLOUR in my heart, throat and head - amazing orange and yellows edged with a blue, the intensity of  the blue I can't describe - yet alone paint...I've been trying to recreate that colour all afternoon! wow, what a feeling. I want that again - any other artists have this?




So this is as far as I have got today with my colouring in - and tomorrow I am taking puppy dog to training lessons (more for me than him, I admit it!)

Hope it's not to long before we get another rainy day, and I can have some more fun & get this one finished.

oh... the Jasmine perfume ...I have run out ...and L'occitaine have stopped producing it. Hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment